5 Important Online Dating Safety Tips
As in traditional dating, there are some risks with online dating, the world is not right. There will be bound people with evil or harmful intentions, although many online dating services have implemented screening and security measures to extinguish some offenders or married people, but this is not 100% silly, and it is completely human Is to take security measures in the hands of
Here are five online dating safety tips that are important to protect yourself when you are dating online:
- Make your email account anonymous. Hotmail or Yahoo! Use a free email account service like that to open an email account, which does not provide any personal information. Do not use your work email address or address that indicates your full name when communicating with online dating matches. Also, do not give up your email address soon. There are some people who use online dating services to collect email addresses from innocent singles so they can send spam messages.
- Enter your cell phone number instead of your home number in the phone call phase of online dating. If you are listed in the phone book, giving your home phone number is practically the same as giving your full name and home address, with online technology, typing a home phone number in Google is easy, and if the number is listed , Your name and address will appear with the phone number. You are giving more information than you are thinking that you are.
- Meet in a public place on your first few dates. A public place guarantees a high level of safety and security because many witnesses will be nearby and you will not know the date of your home. There is also a good idea to tell a friend where you will be and when you come back, then just in case.
- Always be tired of anyone seeking the money. If someone communicates with you through the online dating service, before you start asking for a meeting, you can almost guarantee that There are “Russian bride” agencies that are trying to scam the women who are out of money without money (sometimes women are also actually trying to scam Jud are not) they ask for money from the men for flights to see money only to disappear after they receive. There is no reason why online dating involves paying other people. If you want to go to Eweta in Slovenia, go out to see her, do not give her money indiscriminately.
- Trust your gut. If your gut instinct tells you that a boy or a girl is not telling you the truth, you have a bad intent, or you will end up hurting, listen to that instinct. If you see any red flags, such as when pressed for personal information, you ask to choose the first date or proprietary trends in your home even before you meet, your phone number, email address Or think twice about sharing specifically home address of home. Also, keep an eye out for the person who may already be married. If they do not want to call you, they will not give details about their lifestyle, and try to keep everything secret, there is a possibility that you are talking to a married person.