12 Tips For Safe Online Dating
There is a worry, thrill and excitement that occurs when you face a person for the first time. Yet between adventures, remember to be always on your guard when you go with someone who you know hardly.
To help you get started, 12 tips on dating safety are given:
- Arrange to meet him. Do not let him take from your house
- Meet in public places. If possible, go out with a double date or group of people.
- Get Dutch by paying half of the bill. In this way you will not feel under any obligation to return the favor.
- Remember that alcohol affects your decision and reduces your barrier. If you are drinking, always keep your drink in sight and do not get drunk so that you do not know what you are doing.
- Use your method of transportation. And leave it with a full tank.
- Do not assume that a man is just safe because he claims to be religious.
- Tell him where you live If you want to see it again, arrange the second date and then take it from there.
- Avoid seamless areas like park.
- Listen to your intestine. If something does not seem right, then maybe this is not possible. And if you have not met before, and you know at the beginning of that date that something does not look right, then leave it immediately.
- Always tell someone else where you are going and who you will be with. You may also consider setting time for calling and check-in. Or you can arrange to meet with friends later that night.
- Give your cell phone number instead of your home phone number
- Always be cautious. Even if you have an explosion and chemistry is very good, then be careful about the whole evening is a good idea. Make sure you have a cell phone.
Safe dating is very important. In the early stages of dating, you are still knowing someone who you know little about. By creating a safe environment to know the person, you are making a better position for yourself. Better to save from forgiveness.