25 Unique Health Benefits of Banana
Banana is a food fruit related to the family of Musaceae. It is one of the most widely cultivated crops in tropical and subtropical areas. This perennial herb plant develops from underground rhizomes. The fruit varies in size, color and persistence, but usually comes in an expanded and curved form with soft flesh.
Health Benefits of Banana for skin:
Improves skin elasticity and prevents wrinkle:
Banana contains a significant amount of vitamin C, which plays an important role in maintaining the quality of the skin. Vitamin C is needed to make collagen, a substance that gives structure to the skin tissues. Banana strengthens collagen levels to improve the elasticity of the skin and to prevent wrinkles.
For small and shiny skin:
Potassium improves blood circulation in the banana, which in turn helps you to get shiny skin. Nutrients promote the development of new cells in bananas, making the skin look young and shiny. It also helps to remove discoloration and wrinkles associated with sun damage.
Reversals of Aging Signs:
Antioxidants help in fighting bananas in bananas and neutralize free radicals in the body to remove signs of aging. It also retains the proper health of the skin by regenerating the skin cells.
Protects skin from drying:
Banana contains about 75% water, which hydrate the skin and prevents it from drying. It makes the dull-looking skin healthy and fresh. High levels of vitamin A present in bananas restore lost moisture, and repair dry and damaged skin. It also helps to repair damaged cells and reduces oxidative stress by strengthening them.
Fireworks reduce high heel:
Moisturizing properties of bananas help in reducing the high heel of the crack. Apply banana pulp to the sole of your feet and leave it for half an hour. The Goa pulp will assist in the natural healing process, penetrate deep into the skin.
Treatment of skin allergies, insect cutting and Bruce:
Even banana peels contain high levels of antioxidants. It is used to cure allergy, injury, mosquito cutting and other skin irritation. Apply a piece of banana peel in the affected areas and leave it for half an hour. It lubricates the skin and creates a protective layer to keep the free radicals away from the wound.
Puffy fixes eyes:
According to medical experts, taking daily bananas can help reduce the blind eye. Bananas contain high amounts of potassium, which causes the fluid retention that conflicts with sodium reaction.
Peel acne acne and acne:
You can treat chicken and acne with banana peels. Make sure the peel you use is yellow in color and not green. In the banana peel, brown color changes until at least 10 minutes or until peel. Leave it overnight and wash it with hot water the next morning. This will help in treating acne.
Peeling Behavior and Psoriasis:
Banana peels are also useful for treating wart and psoriasis. Wrap a banana peel around the area and leave it overnight. You will see disappearing disappearing in a few days.
Banana Face Mask:
- Take 1 ripe banana, 1 teaspoon Vitamin E oil and 1 spoon of curd. Mix all ingredients in the processor to make smooth paste. Apply it to the face and leave it for half an hour. Rinse it with warm water after rinse with cold water.
- Keep your skin soft and smooth by applying a scrub made of banana, porridge and coconut milk. Oats will remove dead skin cells while coconut milk will restore the luminous glow to the skin. Cleansing will not only help in getting rid of dead skin, but the skin will be revived.
- To moisturize your skin, mash one ripe banana and apply it on the skin. Leave it for 20 minutes and to wash moisture, wash it with hot water after rinse with cold water. This banana mask will immediately moisturize the skin.
- Make a face pack using mashed bananas and avocado and leave it on the skin for 30 minutes. Vitamin E in bananas and avocado will keep the skin firm and steamy. Vitamin E will also reduce the presence of fine lines and wrinkles.
- You can also prepare a banana face mask for oil skin treatment. Mash one ripe banana and mix it with two teaspoons of lemon juice. In lemon juice the acid will break the oil, while vitamin C will control the oil secretion in bananas.
Banana is an exceptionally healthy food that offers many health benefits.
In a single, medium-sized banana, the recommended daily amount is 16% of the fiber. In bananas, high amounts of fiber enable the diets to transfer food easily through the digestive tract and take out the toxic substances and heavy metals from the body. It acts as a prebiotic, which stimulates development
Banana can also help with diarrhea. Diarrhea can be dehydrated because it removes electrolytes from the body. High levels of potassium in banana help to fill lost electrolytes and prevent dehydration.
Regular consumption of bananas reduces the risk of stroke and regulates blood pressure to promote cardiovascular disease. Potassium in banana helps in maintaining the normal functioning of the heart, preventing heart attacks like heart attacks and heart beat. Soluble fiber found in pectin, banana, reduces bad cholesterol without harming good cholesterol in the body. It also reduces homocysteine levels in the blood, preventing cholesterol from being deposited. This blood also works as thin and prevents blood platelets from clumping, which reduces the risk of sunstroke and artery disorder.
Banana is a good source of vitamin B6 and offers 20% of daily recommended value. Vitamin B6 is required for the formation of red blood cells and non-essential amino acids. It is also necessary to improve the brain’s chemicals, which are known as neurotransmitters. It helps in the development of brain and steroid hormone activity.
A medium banana contains 100 calories and 13 grams of resistant starch, a carbohydrate, which keeps you up to a long time. In fact, only fragrant bananas can suppress the brain with the appetite in thinking that you are not hungry. Triphophan reduces appetite in bananas and helps in weight management. A great way to include bananas for weight loss! Isn’t it?
Banana Benefits for Hair:
Strengthens the weak and brittle hair:
High quantity of nutrients in banana helps strengthen the weak and brittle hair. It softens and preserves the natural elasticity of hair, preventing split ends.
Improves blood circulation in the skull:
Regular use of banana hair mask enhances moisture content of the hair and itching scabs dry. It enhances blood circulation in the skull, accelerating child development.
Restores damaged hair:
Bananas also help to restore damaged hair for hair. A banana deep conditioning treatment will reverse the damage caused by hair style equipment.
Treats Scalp Conditions:
Magnesium reduces inflammation in the banana, treats the condition of the skull such as eczema, psoriasis and dandruff. Consumption of bananas daily will improve metabolic syndrome, a condition that causes brown color before the time of hair.
Control hair fall:
Banana is very useful for reducing stress, the main reason for heavy hair drift in women is the main reason. Bananas control hair fall by coping with stress and anxiety.
Banana Hair Mask:
- Take 3 ripe bananas, 3 teaspoons curd, 3 teaspoons of honey and 1 tablespoon milk. Mix these ingredients well in the food processor. Apply this mixture to your scalp and moist hair. Leave it for half an hour or more under plastic cap. Wash it after deep conditioning.
- Make a banana mash and add 1/4th cup olive oil and one egg. Whip it well and apply it on the scalp and hair. Leave it for 1 hour and wash it with a light shampoo.
- To control hair fall, mix matured pulp with curd. Put this paste on your hair and wash it with cold water after 30 minutes.
- Take 2 ripe bananas, one avocado and 2 teaspoons of curd. To make a smooth mask, whip it in a blender. Apply this creamy mask to the skull and wash it after 30 minutes. This hair mask will reduce the scalp itching and dryness.
Banana Nutrition Price Chart:
Banana contains many essential nutrients such as Vitamin A, E, C and B complex Vitamin B6 and B12. In addition, bananas are also rich sources of amino acids, antioxidants, fiber, energy and minerals such as iron, zinc and potassium.
RDA principle nutritional value percentages
Energy 90 Kcal Value 4.5%
Carbohydrate 22.84 g 18%
Protein 1.09g 2%
Total fat 0.33 g1%
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Dietary fiber 2.60 g 7%
Folate 20 μg 5%
Niacin 0.665 mg 4%
Pantothenic acid 0.334 mg 7%
Pyridoxine 0.367 milligrams 28%
Riboflavin 0.073 mg 5%
Thiamine 0.031 mg 2%
Vitamin A64 IU 2%
Vitamin C 8.7 mg 15%
Vitamin E 0.10 mg 1%
0.5 μg of vitamin 1%
Sodium 1 mg 0%
Potassium 358 mg 8%
Calcium 5 mg 0.5%
Copper 0.078 milligrams 8%
Iron 0.26 mg 2%
Magnesium 27 mg 7%
Manganese 0.270 mg 13%
Phosphorus 22 mg 3%
Selenium 1.0 μg 2%
Zinc 0.15 mg 1%
Carotene- α 25 μg –
Carotene – ß 26 μg –
Lutein-Jaxananthin 22 μgogram –
Banana diet, also called “Asa Banana”, is the easiest to follow the diet to reduce weight. It was introduced by Hitoshi Watanabe, who followed it on the recommendation of his wife and lost about 40 pounds. This diet gained popularity in Japan, when the creators claimed that by drinking water at the banana and drinking room temperature, you can help you lose weight even when you eat during the rest of the day. In this diet, the dieter can eat as many bananas as possible with temperature water. This diet is not the fastest diet to lose weight, but it is definitely one of the healthy diet plans.
- You must eat one or more bananas for breakfast. Banana should be raw, waste and unnecessary. Do not forget to drink water while taking banal.
- You can eat more than one banana between meals but no other dessert is allowed. You can satisfy your sweet teeth by consuming fruits.
- You can eat anything for lunch and dinner, but avoid eating fried and oil.
- Eating dinner is recommended before 8 PM. You can not eat anything after dinner and go to bed till midnight.
- During this diet, dairy products and alcohol are strictly prohibited. Only one drink is allowed to room temperature. The water should be at room temperature, should not be cold or hot.
- Exercise is not mandatory during this diet, walking and jogging are adequate.
- Do not leave your breakfast and do not try to avoid any food.
- Consume 1 to 2 bananas before each meal. As long as you eat 2 bananas before each meal, you can eat whatever you want.
Sounds like an interesting fruit, is not it? Try adding it to your diet regularly and see the difference made by it.