Soap Nuts – Environment Friendly Detergents
Soap nut is a fruit available in India. Fruit is crushed to make soap. It has a component called Saponins which is a natural surfactant. It is used for washing and cleaning purposes. You can use soap nuts to wash soap, practically, everything.
- Soap nuts are good for hair washing. They make your hair silky and smooth.
- You can put 4-5 soap nuts in the washing cloth and put it in the washing machine instead of detergent. They will be enough for 4-5 load clothes.
- They can be used to wash your utensils, ornaments, toilets, tiles and floors.
- You can clean your windows and furniture.
- You can spray them on your plants. It will keep insects and insects away from eliminating the need of any pesticide or insecticide.
Boil 5-10 soap nuts for one hour or two until they are in brown color. Liquid strain and store it. The liquid will last for a week. You can liquidate the washing machine with water. Soap nuts can be placed in a brain bag on the left and can be used for laundry purposes. They will be used for some 2-3 loads. Clothing is really bright and clean and free from all chemical deposits left by commercial detergents.
The use of soap nuts will also help the environment, instead of detergents and chemical formulations. And, save your money too.