Benefits of Aloe Vera: A Miraculous Plant
The Egyptians called Aloe Vera a ‘miracle plant’. It has been an integral part of history for Indians from the Greeks and has been used by many for various purposes.
Aloe Vera has anti-bacterial properties, is natural humectants, it has regeneration and anti-aging properties that make it attractive for cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
If Aloe Vera juice is taken on a daily basis, it can cure stomach disorders, improve skin conditions, stimulate hair growth, strengthen body’s immune system and age Slows down the growth process. Aloe Vera juice is also helpful for diabetics.
Home remedies using Aloe Vera are as follows:
- Can be used as a leave-in hair conditioner
- Can be used as a nighttime moisturizer
- When making homemade soap, Aloe Vera can be mixed with soap base before putting it in the molds.
- Can be used as a component when preparing homemade moisturizers for skin
- Can be used as a component for face masks, hair masks or body scrubs
- Can be used to fix sunburn or any cuts and scars
- Acne can cure