Do We Apply the Face Masks in the right way?
So, how are the preparations for the festival going on? Hope you all got gala time. Today, I wanted to talk about face masks. Every woman uses face masks to rejuvenate their skin, but do we all apply it correctly? Are there any ways to implement it correctly? Well it’s not a rocket science. However, all you have to do is keep in mind that due to its inaccurate use, bacteria may not get any support for reproduction or get breakouts.
- When using any mask, always make a fresh batch. Otherwise, the fresh ingredients used will become stale and will not give you the benefit you are expecting from it. On the other hand, it can also be due to skin or any unwanted allergy outbreak. It is acceptable to keep a face mask for a day in the fridge but make sure you cover it.
- Before applying a mask, make sure you havened your face thoroughly and it has dried up. Do not let it dampen. Moisture cannot allow masks to work effectively.
- You may want to open your holes before using the mask. For that, you can wash clothes soaked in the warm water and cover your face until it cools. You can repeat this cycle for 5 minutes. Make sure you do not burn your skin. Let the water be as warm as you can bear. After 5 minutes, your skin is ready for treatment. Make sure the skin is dry.
- Paint brush or any make-up brush to be able to stretch the mask on your face. Try not to use hands because it is unhealthy. Keep the brush only for this purpose and wash well after every use. To prevent bacteria, sterilize it once a week.
- If you have to use hands, then wash your hands well with disinfectant. Dry your hands well and then only put the mask on your face. Or, best, try to follow the face correctly after a manicure. At that time your nail bed is clean.
- Let the mask dry in the air. Do not use blower to force it to dry. Keep adequate time to start with treatment. Relax in the mean time. Use T-Bags for your eyes and lie down. stay still. Do not try to pass the time to read or do any other work. Masks can be broken by minute move, especially the soil.
- When mixing the mask, you can use green tea (or any herbal tea), flower water, honey, glycerin or any vegetable oil, which suits your skin instead of distilled water. This undoubtedly gives better results. The same goes with the dry scrub.
- After the masks dry up, do not use water to remove it. Take a water saturated cotton ball and gently wipe the mask from the face. Very gentle take your time. Do not rush. This method is very difficult to remove the soil mask. Try not to use washing clothes as you have the job of washing them and carefully drying them. You can use Disposable Paper Napkin instead. Whatever is disposable and which is soft on your skin is a good idea.
- After removing the mask, wash your face with water several times. You can follow Green Tee toner. Make sure your face is clean. Apply a little moisturizer or better, 2-3 drops of oil. It will trap moisture and keep the skin soft.
Some Tips to Remember:
- Skin care treatment should be done in the evening after bathing and sleeping. Sleep always helps to rejuvenate the skin with the extra nutrition provided by you. Keep in mind that you do not have an appointment that evening and make sure you do not get bothered by phone calls. You can put your mobile on Silent mode and return the call the next morning. Always keep in mind the effects of skin care when you are completely out of vacation and take your sweet time for the whole process.
- Sometimes, the treatment can be followed after the oil cleansing method, which I have already spoken about.
- Complete the skin care routine before 9 P.M because the body then starts its detoxification process.
- Before you go to bed, you can read a book or listen to music. Going to bed after watching television or browsing the internet is definitely not a good idea as it does not calm your mind and makes you sleepy.
- One important thing to remember is to wear face masks only for advice on the back of the pack or wait for them to dry. Remove them as soon as they dry up. For fruit masks, erase them after 15 minutes. Keeping the mask for a longer period than specified is not a good idea.
- Apply a thick layer of mask. Do not save on the mask (money to buy it) by applying a thin coat. The mask works by creating an obstacle between your skin and the environment and provides the skin its goodness. If the layer is not thick enough, the mask will not give expected results.