How Much Are Stressing Your Hair? -Hair Care
Although the body is a dead part of the proteins made of protein, it is extremely fragile and should be handled very carefully.
Therefore, you can do whatever you do on your hair. That’s why it is said that you should handle your hair like it’s delicate lace.
Various actions include shampooing on hair, conditioning, styling, coloring, combing, brushing and other chemical treatments. So, among all these, shampooing, conditioning and combing is something indispensable and is done by everyone.
Therefore, there are certain points that should be taken care of.
- First of all, shampoo your hair properly. Always split your hair while washing. This will reduce tangles and will clean the scalp well.
Now, coming to the conditioning, lower your hair’s ears down and apply enough conditioners to cover the hair strands, but do not apply too much or try to polish with the conditioner. A divided hair makes it easy for you to condition your bangs.
- Therefore, there is no tension when your hair gets wet. Do not flush your head to squeeze the water or do not tie your hair in the towel. Gently press the hair to extract extra water or hold a towel on your shoulder to catch the dripping water. Anything more than can stop hair breakage because wet hair is really delicate.
- Warm your hair whenever you can. Okay, if you are in a hurry, then gently press an old T-shirt and remove excess water. Use a hair dryer on the hot setting until your hair is just moist and then end with a cold explosion and then gently comb it. Never use the highest setting of your hair dryer on your naked hair. Styling of moist hair is also easy and by the time you are ready, your hair will remain completely dry.
- Do not brush until your hair is completely dry. And, in fact, curly hair girls should use a very strong hair brush. Always choose a natural bristle brush and the base of the brush should be wood.
- Be gentle on your hair while combing and brushing. The maximum damage occurs only during comb and brushing, when you are not using iron and straighteners and curlers and all.
- Hair color is not a big one again. If you really want to color it, then go to a good salon and take good care from an experienced hair stylist and then use quality products to care for your hair.
Now, apart from all the above points, I wanted to focus on binding your hair. In our country, in particular, in the south, you will always find girls with oiled and tightly tied bread. This is one of the worst things that can happen to hair.
Leaving your hair open does not mean that you are exceptionally fashionable. Yes, there are people who still believe in it.
In fact, keeping your hair all the time has very adverse effect on the hair. It gives a lot of stress to the hair.
Hair should be tied very slowly and loosely so that you do not have any stress on any strand.
If your hair is so tight tied, it can damage hair follicles. I remember once, when I was very young, one of my sister-in-law had made my hair so tight that it hurt right from the roots.
Oh God!!! I can remember it even today, though it was sometime in the 90s.
Actually, it is advisable to leave your hair as open as possible. There is no point in binding your hair when you can leave it open.
Especially when you are at home or sitting in the office or in the car or in an environment where you know your hair is not dirty or damaged.
In this way your hair will have proper air communication on the roots and scalp.
Otherwise, if there is no proper air circulation, then production of sweat and natural oil can stop hair follicles and prevent the development of hair, and if it continues for a long time, hair loss and hair breakdown would cause.
Therefore, it is always advisable to keep your hair open whenever you can.
Answer: Another very healthy exercise for your hair is to stay in the light sunlight – morning or evening sunlight allow air and sunlight to circulate through your hair and scalp for some time. This keeps your hair and scalps healthy.
Now, I would like to add here that people facing too many hair can keep their hair open. There is nothing to fear.
But, I would say that use your own judgment, it will be very silly to leave your hair open completely in the air and dusty area. It will have a negative effect.
Therefore, if you are using public transport or open air transportation or you know that you will be in the sun, always save your hair from scarves.
Always tie your scalp comfortably otherwise it will inhibit circulation in the head and the scalp, resulting in unwanted headache, and tie your hair loosely inside the scalp.
One more thing I would like to mention is that keep your hair open and never sleep. It always conflicts with hair.